The plus size clothes in a plus size woman?

January 26, 2018

Centuries ago, when Asos began to bring plus size clothes, I saw the models and thought: okay, if the smallest size of plus is 46 and the info on the web says that this model wears that dress from the collection plus size in a 46, I have to buy the size 60 because I'm double that, right? WHAT INNOCENCE COLEGATES. I did not understand that this model really has a 42 and what it takes are samples of the garments and they adjust them to their body so they look, that's why until I caught it it cost me horrors to find my size (we're talking about 7 years, that most of us did not even know what online shopping was). It is the eternal debate: why do they put models plus size if the clothes they sell do not come to them? Why the discomfort of showing women with lorzas and cellulite so that I know how I will be left with the damned bodycon dress?


When Asos put Jada Sezer to parade I was OJIPLÁTICA, in the parades her tits moved like two huge jelly cups and the dresses were much worse than the rest of the classmates, I loved her from minute 0 and thanks to her I I saved a lot of euros because I saw the same problematic of pechonality and with the amichi Bree Warren, that with tits is scarce, because I could not get to the idea of ​​how I was going to be that top so wonderful.

Well, two bosses of the web Buzzfeed have decided to do a graphic report of what happens when you get that wonderful dress worn by the model of Forever21 and when you look in the mirror you think you live in the fucking Room of the Tibidabo mirrors. What a joke

After trying several sizes and giving her opinion, the two girls come to the following conclusion: not everything can help us, it is clear that we do not have the body of the model and that each one has its strengths and weaknesses, but for that reason , they should be honest and tell us that if we are going to have to buy Denise's dress 3 sizes too big, so that we are 'like her', tell us, because you trust that you will be spectacular and what happens is that give you a kick to the self-esteem and the pocket, because between the pasta that you leave in returning the garment and in the expenses of shipment you take away all the desire to buy anything again. We only want to dress with moni and current clothes, to all the designers of the world: we will give you our money if you make us garments that we feel as good as the rest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments